Liver resection using Erbe hybrid technology
Hydrosurgery has been successfully used in medicine for many years. Tissue structures are dissected selectively and gently by hydro-dissection.
Blood vessels and bile ducts remain intact, up to a certain pressure. Thereafter, vessels may be treated according to their size.
We will be offering you the opportunity to acquaint yourself with the hydro-dissection technique in liver surgery by working on animal models.
The international participants and tutors will benefit from the exchange of experience. The number of participants is limited to 12 doctors in 4 groups.
The course will be held in English.
We look forward to welcoming you in Wendisch-Rietz, close to Berlin!
+49 33679 429810
8 October 2017
- 7.30 pm Welcome dinner
9 October 2017
- 8.30 am Welcome & overview
- 8.35 am Use of waterjet in liver surgery – indications, advantages, scientific relevance, tips & tricks for open surgery Sean P. Cleary BScH, MD, MSc, MPH, FRSC, Mayo-Clinic Rochester, MN, USA
- 9.15 am How I do it – tips & tricks for laparoscopic liver surgery Dr. Maarten Vermaas IJsselland Ziekenhuis Capelle a/d IJssel, Netherlands
- 9.45 am Introduction Erbe technology and use in liver surgery Birgit Sandhöfner Erbe Elektromedizin
- 10.15 am Liver anatomy and ethics Dr. Heiko Ziervogel, Medizin im Grünen
- 10.30 am Coffee break
- 10.45 am Practical training Perfused organ model
- 11.45 am Practical training Anaesthetized animal models
- 1.00 pm Lunch break – Fingerfood
- 1.30 pm Continued practical training Anaesthetized animal model
- 3.45 pm Final discussions & farewell
c/o HCx Consulting GmbH
15864 Wendisch Rietz
By plane: Berlin-Tegel or Berlin Schoenefeld
- Airport Berlin Tegel to hotel: ca. 1,5h
- Airport Berlin Schönefeld to hotel: ca. 1h
Please consider these information by flight booking.
- Berlin Hauptbahnhof
- Berlin Ostbahnhof
- Wendisch Rietz Bahnhof