Virtual meetings facilitating real-life endoscopy
We would like to invite you to Erbe's Virtual Workshop Series.
Performing advanced surgical endoscopy requires multiple considerations regarding patient selection, management of complications and basic technological education to optimize patient outcomes. Together with renowned experts we will hold a digital conference on surgical endoscopy in GI - supplementing your upcoming Erbe academy hands-on workshop.
Why should you attend this workshop virtually?
• Prepare for your next Erbe academy hands-on workshop
• Live presentations from international experts
• Case presentations with real time comments and discussion
• Q&A-session & live networking opportunities
• Save time and costs - no accomodation or travel needed
• Access from wherever you are
• Free of charge
• The number of participants is limited to 40 persons
• Book early if you wish to secure a place
• The workshop will be held in English
For more Information please contact: clinical-applicationerbe-medcom or register directly via the registration form under Dates and registration.
|Opening remarks||Moderator & Tutors|
|Electrosurgery in thearpeutic endoscopy||Dr. Niklas D. Frömmel|
|Study update 2020 - Indications of ESD vs. |
|PD Dr. Axel Eickhoff|
|Approaches & Strategies for ESD with |
|Dr. Arjun D. Koch|
|Closing remarks||Moderator & Tutors|
How it works
By entering your data into the registration form you apply for participation. Places are granted on a first come, first serve basis.
Ahead of the workshop you will receive a link to join the meeting at the scheduled time, together with an individual password.
After the workshop you receive a link to access the final test on the content. Successfully completing the test will provide you a certificate which is mandatory to access the Erbe Academy hands-on workshop.
26th May 2020 - 8 p.m. (CET) FULLY BOOKED!
27th May 2020 - 10 a.m. (CET) FULLY BOOKED!