Lead Development Engineer and Architect Softwares (m/w/d)
- Collaboration in interdisciplinary project team from product conception to series production
- Independent development and implementation of enriched concepts.
- Variants and further development of embedded embedded software for our visual product line
- Set up and coordination of external software development, such as product related development for Endoscopic camera systems
- Set-up system architecture for our visual product line
- Preparation of software documentation in accordance with requirements for medical devices
- Planning and implementation of hardware and software tests during development
- Successfully completed studies in electronic or software engineering, technical computer science or comparable degree
- Experience in software development
- Experience in programming embedded systems
- Considerable knowledge of common programming languages such as C, C++ and modern methods of software development
- Basic experience in development imaging products
- Significant problem solving and communication skills
- Very good knowledge of English language, written and verbal
- Experience in working with medical standards, e.g. Norm 62304, 60601-1-2 or 60601-2-2
- Basic knowledge in Git
- Start up culture, open and creative team
- Flat hierarchies collegial atmosphere and quick decision making
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile work
- Induction program and on-demand training
Are you interested?
If so, we look forward to receiving your application for our subsidiary Erbe Vision GmbH located in Wurmlingen (Landkreis Tuttlingen), including your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date. Please apply via mail to email@example.com.