ESD workshops with HybridKnife®
We would like to invite you to the 2020 workshop series “ESD with HybridKnife®” to be held in Wendisch Rietz (near Berlin).
Working together with renowned experts we will be offering you the opportunity to acquaint yourself with this new minimally invasive procedure and to enhance your skills on animal models. Ideally, participants already have experience in ERCP.
Using HybridKnife you will be able to carry out all four steps of a procedure – from marking the lesion, to its elevation, incision, dissection and coagulation – with a single instrument. No other instrument
offers a comparable range.
We look forward to a lively exchange of information.
- EUR 720.00 excl. VAT (includes dinner, transfer to the hotel and one overnight stay)
- The number of participants is limited to 18 persons
- Book early if you wish to secure a place
- The course will be held in English
For more Information please contact: clinical-applicationerbe-medcom or register directly via the registration form in the "Dates and registration" tab.
- 12:00 a.m. Individual arrival
- 01:00 p.m. Welcome and introduction
- 01:15 p.m. Erbe Technologies in gastroenterology
- 01:30 p.m. ESD with HybridKnife
- 02:30 p.m. Lecture on animal protection
- 02:45 p.m. Hands-on organ models
- 05:00 p.m. End of first day
- 07:00 p.m. Dinner at a-ja Hotel
- 08:00 a.m. Transfer from hotel to Medizin im Gruenen
- 08:30 a.m. Welcome
- 08:35 a.m. Hands-on with anaesthetized animal models
- 12:30 a.m. Lunch break
- 01:15 p.m. Hands-on with anaesthetized animal models
- 02:30 p.m. Conclusion of the Workshop
- 03:00 p.m. End of workshop
c/o HCx Consulting GmbH
15864 Wendisch Rietz, Germany
By plane: Berlin-Tegel or Berlin Schoenefeld
- Airport Berlin Tegel to the hotel: approx. 1.5 h
- Airport Berlin Schoenefeld to the hotel approx. 1 h
Please note this with your flight booking.
- Berlin Main Station
- Berlin East Station
- Wendisch Rietz Station
27-28 February 2020 Wendisch Rietz
18-19 June 2020 Wendisch Rietz
15-16 October 2020 Rotterdam