Virtual meetings facilitating real-life endoscopy
We would like to invite you to Erbe's Online Workshop Series.
Multimodality represents a significant feature in interventional pulmonology. Multiple considerations regarding patient selection, management of complications and basic technological education are required to optimize patient outcomes. Together with renowned experts we will hold a digital conference on state-of-the-art interventional pulmonology - supplementing your upcoming Erbe academy hands-on workshop.
Why should you attend this workshop virtually?
• Prepare for your next Erbe academy hands-on workshop
• Live presentations from international experts
• Case presentations with real time comments and discussion
• Q&A-session & live networking opportunities
• Save time and costs - no accomodation or travel needed
• Access from wherever you are
27 May 2021
• Free of charge
• The workshop will be held in English
For more Information please contact: clinical-applicationerbe-medcom or register directly via the registration form under Registration.
- Erbe: Erbe technology in interventional pulmonology and bronchoscopy
- Univ.-Prof. Felix JF Herth: Peripheral diagnostics & therapeutic perspectives
- Dr.ssa Michaela Bezzi: Multimodal treatment in the central airway using cryotechnology, electrosurgery and APC
How it works
Please enter your data under the link below to register for the event.
After the workshop you receive a link to access the final test on the content. Successfully completing the test will provide you a certificate which is mandatory to access the Erbe Academy hands-on workshop.