VIO 300 S and LAP BiSect Micro
VIO 300 S
Optimized CUT and COAG effects with LAP BiSect Micro in laparoscopic applications in surgery, gynecology and urology.
- Bipolar CUT Mode
Bipolar cutting with all the advantages provided by voltage regulation in 8 predetermined cutting qualities.
- Swift COAG Mode
Effective and fast coagulation with pronounced hemostasis that is also suitable for exposure.
- Auto STOP function
The AUTO STOP function interrupts te current flow as soon as the
tissue is optimally desiccated.
LAP BISECT MICRO
The all-rounder for effective bipolar dissection, coagulation and preparation.
The LAP BiSect enables laparoscopic surgery with a minimum Need for equipment and instruments. Easier, quicker, more effective and more cost-efficient.
With its excellent dissection properties and effective coagulation, the LAP BiSect offers a wide range of functions and thus makes new operating techniques possible.
Tissue is separated electrosurgically, so that it is not necessary to resharpen the blades as is required for mechanical cutting.
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE LAP BISECT INSTRUMENTS
- Minimal need for changing instruments enables maximum focus on procedure and target tissue
- Excellent coagulation and dissection characteristics
- Saves costs (shorter operating times, instrument reusable)
- Easy to handle, both during surgery as well as reprocessing
AND THE LAP BISECT MICRO
- Recessed underside, sharply tapered upper side: With this specific jaw geometry, the tissue is pre-tightened perfectly for cutting when closing the jaws
- Considerable freedom of movement during surgery due to the curved jaw shape
- Jaws allow precise and anatomical surgery
- as well as variable, individual surgery depending on the target tissue
ELECTROSURGERY TAILORED TO PERFECTION
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Voltage control for gentle, reproducible cutting and coagulation
- Arc control for high-energy cutting and coagulation during under water resection procedures
- Power control to maintain constant power levels during coagulation and devitalization
- Automatic power adjustment
- New enhanced CUT and COAG functions
- Can be configured for custom setups based on the specific discipline, indication or procedure
- Simple, interactive and safe Operation
- The VIO S models – the master control units for other modules in the VIO electrosurgical system, for example argon Plasma coagulation, smoke plume evacuation, the endoscopy Irrigation pump, and other components
- Easy dissection and coagulation with BIPOLAR CUT and BIPOLAR SOFT COAG with or without AUTO STOP
- Layer-by-layer dissection with SWIFT COAG