ERBOKRYO CA Mobile Cryosurgery-unit with main cable
Item No. 10448-000
- Numerous indications treatable using wide selection of cryoprobes and probe tips, useful in many surgical specialties
- Many interventions can be carried out on an outpatient basis without anesthesia
- No bleeding during treatment or when the necrotized tissue is shed
- Almost no scarring after healing
- Coolant: nitrous oxide (N2O) or carbon dioxide (CO2)
- All cryoprobes can be steam autoclaved up to 134° C (short cycle)
50 / 60 Hz
Width x Height x Depth
327 x 960 x 400 mm
Classification acc. to 93/42 EWG
Protection category acc. to EN 60 601-1
Type acc. to EN 60 601-1
Vein Stripping with ERBOKRYO® CA
During the cryostripping of varicose veins the probe is inserted via an incision and pushed forward until reaching the point of insufficiency and the varicose veins are subsequently extracted.
You would like to receive more information or a quotation on our product?
Then simply send us your inquiry or message. We will contact you as quickly as possible.